Full Weekend Wedding Package
See what is included on your wedding day for a minimum of 70 guests*
and what is included on the Friday for a minimum of 50 guests
Your Weekend Wedding in a Castle
- Exclusively Yours
Terms & Conditions
- Minimum of 70 Guests for the pre-wedding Event and Evening Meal on the day before your wedding, and a minimum 70 day guests and 100 evening guests for the Wedding Day on the Saturday.
- Your wedding has 'Full Exclusive use' of the Ground Floor Function Rooms Day & Evening, the 25 en-suite rooms in the castle, and the Budget Nurses Building rooms. As well as the Castle function rooms, all the bedrooms are also exclusive to you, on this full Weekend Wedding Package.
- The Full Package rate is £16,000, which includes everything shown here.
- Kindly note, this All-Inclusive Two-Day Wedding Package is not available in 2021 or beyond at the 2019/2020 Tariff above. We will quote separately for 2021 and subsequent years.
- Extra Day Guests on the Wedding Day above first 70: If you wish to increase your Day Guests the cost is £85 per person up to 100 guests. Above 100 guests the Evening Buffet at £17 / head needs adding, making the rate £102 per extra Guest.
- Extra Evening Guests on the Wedding Day above first 100: Should you wish to have more 'evening only' guests, the cost is £17 per extra person for the evening buffet.
- Extra Guests on the Friday Evening: If you wish to have more than 70 Guests on the Friday evening, the cost is £25 / guest above the first 70.
- You contract directly with the DJ for the Evening Entertainment on the Wedding Day. The DJ charges £600 (2019 & 2020). The DJ is paid direct by you and the amount he charges is deducted from the balance of your £16,000 Full Package rate, so you end up paying the Castle £15,400 and the DJ £600.
- £4,900 of this Package rate covers your Guests' and your own B&B for the whole weekend and £1,750 covers the evening meal for 70 guests on the day before your wedding.
- The B&B element of £4,900 covers all the accommodation for two nights B&B irrespective of numbers staying. You may invite between 50 and 100 of your guests to stay overnight at Craig y Nos Castle.
- The maximum accommodation capacity is 100.
- You should read our accommodation guidance notes here and all associated links to understand how guests may be allocated to the available bedroom stock.
- You may opt to have your guests book their accommodation with you direct or book with the castle.
- It is recommended you arrange for your guests to book and pay for their rooms direct with the castle at the current wedding B&B tariff as this allows you to make further savings on your Wedding Package.
- When you opt to have your guests book their rooms with the castle and pay the castle direct at the regular wedding tariff, a greater value in B&B income may be collected from your Guests, or a lesser value, than your contracted £4,900 booking for all our accommodation, depending on numbers staying.
- If we receive B&B or D, B&B bookings and income from your Wedding Guests, their collective B&B payments made to the castle are rebated against your Wedding Package total due.
- If guests are paying for their own B&B and assuming there is no added discount offered by you as the Wedding Couple, the standard two night rate for wedding nights for the first 50 overnight guests is £75 PPPN B&B based on two sharing an en-suite room on the night of your wedding, and a reduced rate of £35 PPPN the night before your wedding (if the guest is staying in the same room two consecutive nights).
- Extras above the first 50 are £35 per person per night B&B.
- The Dinner on the Friday is £25 Per Person. This is a further item you may ask us to charge your guests for, on booking their rooms (per accommodation example 3). Or you can opt to pay for the Friday evening meal for all your guests (it is included within your £16,000 Wedding Package).
- You can arrange with the castle to take B&B bookings (or D, B&B bookings) meaning that your guests then pay for their OWN accommodation.
- Alternatively, you can simply block-book all the rooms for £4,900, and allocate the rooms to your guests yourself. You would then choose either to have your guests pay you direct an amount of your own choosing for their rooms, or you could even offer your guests free accommodation - you choose.
- If you are arranging accommodation for your guests and booking them into the most suitable rooms, you will need to supply us with a completed SRUM 48 hours before the wedding date. See also the Accommodation chart here. This is how you advise us exactly who is in each room, for fire and safety purposes. We will also require a list of guests' phone numbers and addresses for all guests staying.
- Should you have lower numbers than the Package minimum, you can opt to pay a 'top-up' for the balance to secure this Wedding Deal.
- This Wedding Package covers a minimum of 70 Day Guests at your wedding on the Saturday and 100 Evening Guests for the Evening Buffet.
- Extra Day guests above the 70 minimum up to 100 may be added at a Rate per Day Guest of £85.00, comprising the unit cost of the three-course wedding breakfast, the Welcome Drinks and Wedding Banquet Drinks Package, chair-covers, and Canapes. (Above 100, add £17 for the Evening Buffet also, = £102 per guest > 100).
- Extra Evening Guests above the 100 minimum may be added at a Rate per Evening Guest of £17.00 per head for the Evening Buffet.
- Rates for children's meals are shown here.
- Casino Hire - sophisticated and classy entertainment, also suitable for the Wedding Day evening. See how one Bride created a Casino Royale entrance to the Castle, for the day before her wedding.
- DJ Pure - if you want to start the party a day early.
- Table Magician - for a quieter evening event, where your guests may gather around at dinner tables chatting, and having the time to enjoy an hour or so of Table Magic.
- See more ideas on what you can do here. Build your Wedding into a fantastic Two-Day Weekend Wedding Event for all your guests! With only a little extra effort, your wedding can be truly unique and exceptional, putting all other weddings your guests have ever attended into the shade by comparison. See this link on how your wedding can be the best and most unforgettable of them all - a stag party, a hen party, and a pre-wedding party and a wedding, all rolled into one.
- DJ Pure - See the Special Evening Entertainment package. This £1100 service is included in the Weekend Exclusive Deal VIP Package (Castle pays the DJ).
- Florist - Centre of Attention - very good discounted rates apply.
- Francis Floral Designs - reduced rates exlusive to Craig y Nos Castle from this local supplier.
Full Savings Explained - 2022 & 2023 YearsWeekend Exclusive Deal (WED) over Regular Wedding & B&B Tariff
based on 70 Evening Guests on Friday and
70 Day Guests & 100 Evening Guests on Saturday Wedding Day
|Friday Exclusive use of whole Castle||750||3500||2750|
|Saturday Exclusive use of Castle||1250||3500||2250|
|Friday Evening Meal 3 course, 70 guests||1750||1750||0|
|B&B for 70 guests Friday & Saturday||5900||6900||1000|
|3 course Superior Wedding Breakfast||4200||4900||700|
|Evening Buffet for 100 evening guests||1700||1700||0|
|Wedding Reception Drinks Package||1190||1190||0|
|12 Candelabra (gold or silver, & candles)||0.00||384||384|
|Candy Cart Hire with stock of Candy||55.00||150||95.00|
|140 Chaircovers & bows, 70/room||70.00||210||140|
|Canapes (3 per guest) ||560.00||560.00||0|
|History Tour for guests (Sat & Sun am)||0||700||700|
|Evening DJ night of wedding (SWEEP)||0||1100||1100|
|Ceremony Flowers on pedestals Theatre||75||200||125|
|Useful guide to organising |
Acommodation for Wedding Guests