& Stay overnight for £149
Or select B&B only for just £99 for one night in an en-suite
Our Wine & Dine Deal with Overnight Stay includes:
B&B in an en-suite for one night for two people (worth £150 on a weekend night, or £140 mid-week)
Three Course Evening Meal & a free glass of champagne each (worth £60 or more, for two)
Free one hour History Tour of the Castle for two, on the morning of departure (worth £20, for two)
Wedding Planning Meeting & Viewing
40 acres of Country Park & Lakes etc., for walks (we are dog friendly too)
See B&B Availability here. For B&B stays, select a date that (a) shows some rooms still available and (b) has no 'exclusive use of all accommodation' (i.e. no blue coloured) wedding booking. You'll find some Fridays are available and plenty of weekdays.
Note that when there is a wedding on, and on winter trading days, you can only book a 'B&B only' deal at £99, NOT the wine and dine deal.
- Things to see and do in the area - see 'Touring locally'
- Local walks you can do from our door - see 'LOCAL WALKS'
- See also our Dog Friendly website with more walks. Includes lakes, reservoirs, beaches, ancient ruins, roman ruins, castles, waterfalls, canal paths, mountain tracks, mountain views and scenery, remote villages and cathedrals off the beaten track.
- Discover South Wales - see Holiday Itinerary Ideas / Where to tour for stays of 2 or more days
- See loads of Places you can visit with dogs
We are Pet friendly; no charge for pets - & loads of country walks.
- If you have children or relatives and wish to use our family rooms, see separate family room discount offer here.
- Enjoy mountain views & walks over Brecon Beacons National Park.
- Bring swimming costume for use of Sports Room & Hot tub and walking shoes to visit our 40 acre Country Park with Lakeland Walks.
- See Castle Restoration Projects here
- See the Beaches of the Gower here