Simple COVID safe system for booking 2022 and 2023 wedding dates 'remotely'
1. Arrange an on-line viewing with a wedding planner via What's App / Skype now.
2. Reserve your date after your on line viewing - pay initial £250 deposit to reserve your date (fully refundable if you do not go ahead).
3. View venue in person within 7 days after lockdown ending (this may be a few weeks later, in March or April).
4. Confirm you wish to go ahead with your reserved date within 7 days of viewing in person. You then sign wedding contract and arrange to pay rest of wedding deposit.
Our Friday & Saturday Wedding Package includes:
- Three course Wedding Breakfast
- Exclusive use of all Ground Floor Function rooms
- Exclusive use of all en-suite accommodation in the castle if using all en-suites, or use of a minimum of 25 en-suites for your wedding guests under the package
- Usual trimmings: white chair covers and bows in either the ceremony room or banqueting room, cake stand, napkins, table cloths, gold or silver candelabra, marquee style banqueting room with ceiling fairy lights etc
- Grade one Opera House for your Ceremony room - become a Princess of the Castle for your day
Friday and Saturday Weddings allow two separate rooms - one for the Day and and one for the Evening
Gold gilded chairs for dining in the spectacular conservatory, with picturesque views of the Brecon Beacons National Park
- Either choose just the Evening Buffet - £17.00/ head.
- Or choose the Special Wedding Evening Entertainment Package (SWEEP) - Comprises Evening Buffet + Pure Weddings Specialist DJ evening entertainment service (worth over £1,000) including Evening Videography of First Dance and 'Dancing on Clouds' - £25.00 per head (requires minimum of 75 guests)
(ii) Weekday Wedding - 50 guests at Wedding Breakfast, with 25 guests overnight (guests pay for their own B&B)
|Weekend Wedding Package|
|Special Wedding Evening Entertainment Package|
detailed pricing table
for all our main wedding packages