Weekend Wedding Package
Three Course Wedding Breakfast
Castle Drinks Package
Table Linen, Cake Stand, Chair covers, etc
Guaranteed Best Value for Money
Discounted Exclusive use of our
Castle Wedding Venue
Saturday Weddings - Minimum 70 day guests, with maximum of 130 day & 150 night
Friday Weddings - Minimum 60 day guests, with maximum of 130 day & 150 night
1. Three course Wedding Breakfast (two choices of Starter, two choices of Mains and two choices of Pudding offered).
2. Exclusive use (see chart for venue rates for each calendar year depending on year of wedding) of all castle ground floor function rooms. Yours is the only wedding reception at the castle on your wedding day.
Exclusive use includes:
- our very own opera house licensed for Wedding Ceremonies for your Wedding Ceremony
- our stunning Conservatory for your Wedding Banquet, and
- exclusive use also includes our Nicolini Sitting Room for your welcome drinks & our Breakfast room lounge, plus Candelabra for tables.
3. White Chair Covers & Bows.
- White Chair Covers are offered free of charge in one room - either the Ceremony room OR the Conservatory Banqueting room. Great choice of coloured bows!
A Saturday Wedding for 70 guests based on regular wedding tariff would be £10,400.00 to include exclusive use of venue, candelabra, chair covers, three course wedding breakfast, castle drinks package and evening buffet.
- A 2023 Saturday Wedding Package (3 Course Wedding Breakfast, Castle Drinks Package, Evening Buffet etc)@ £7,545.00 for 70 guests inclusive of substantially reduced venue hire gives you a great saving of £2,855 over regular Tariff - see 2023 savings here.
The tariff for your Wedding on a Saturday based on your guest numbers, can be seen here.
"We attended the wedding of some good pals and drove nearly 5hrs each way to get there. Worth it! The room we stayed in was lovely, the place was full of character and the staff were another level; so nice and clearly so genuine with it....." Read more
A Friday Wedding for 60 guests based on regular wedding tariff would be £9,450.00 including exclusive use of venue, chair covers, candelabra, three course Wedding Breakfast, Castle Drinks Package and Evening Finger Buffet.
- Your 2023 Friday Wedding Package @ £6,360 for 60 day guests with greatly reduced venue hire saves you £3,090 over our regular Tariff - see 2023 savings here.
Fridays are popular as Guests can stay TWO nights, with night before your wedding at 30% off on the B&B.
For a Wedding on a Friday, with wedding breakfast, castle drinks package, and your evening finger buffet - including the whole castle ground floor exclusive - see tariffs here.
"I got married yesterday and couldn’t ask for more helpful service and a more beautiful place to get married. Everyone was amazing and nothing was too much to ask. The wedding planner Nicola was particularly amazing. Food was great too 👍🏼Would absolutely recommend ❤️ ....." Read more
Additional Day guests can be added from £93.50/guest up to a maximum of 130 in Conservatory (or up to 150 in main function room).
Best Value for Money Guarantee: if you find an equivalent competing venue charging a lower rate for an equivalent wedding package, we will match their rate - read more about our value for money guarantee here.
- Exclusive Use of castle ground floor function rooms for your wedding in Wales.
- Wedding Reception Room - stunning views for your Wedding Breakfast
- Wedding Function room - late night disco
- Wedding Breakfast three courses
Terms & Conditions
- Invite a minimum of 70 day guests to your wedding breakfast on a Saturday, for the whole castle exclusive. See Saturday Wedding Cost per head here.
- Invite a minimum of 60 day guests to your wedding breakfast on a Friday, for the whole castle exclusive. See Friday Wedding Cost per head here.
- You guarantee 50 of your guests will stay overnight at Craig y Nos Castle on the night of your wedding at £75 PPPN B&B based on two sharing a room. Your guests pay for their OWN accommodation.
- Should you have lower numbers than the Package minimum, you can opt to pay a 'top-up' for the balance to secure this Wedding Deal.
- Your wedding has 'Full Exclusive use' of the Ground Floor Function Rooms Day & Evening, and the 25 en-suite rooms in the castle.
- Only the initial 25 en-suites reserved for your wedding party are exclusive to you, on our Special Weekend Wedding Package. If more than the initial 25 en-suites are required, these must be reserved as additional rooms.
- The 25 en-suites reserved under this package does not include the non en-suite budget rooms in the Nurses Building or non en-suite rooms AB 18,19,20 nor any additional en-suites above the first 25, unless also reserved to your wedding account.
- If you require extra en-suites and any non ensuite rooms for overflow guests, you must book them specifically to your account.
- See accommodation discounts for guests wishing to stay the night before your wedding.
- Add extra day guests @ £93.50 each for the standard three course wedding breakfast (includes chaircovers in one room and exclusive use of all the ground floor function rooms), Castle Drinks Package and Evening Finger Buffet,
- Add evening only extras for £17/ guest.
Evening Entertainment Package Upgrade:
- See Special Wedding Evening Entertainment Package (SWEEP) - Comprises Evening Buffet + Specialist DJ evening entertainment service including Evening Videography of First Dance and 'Dancing on Clouds'. As the Evening Buffet is included in our wedding package, you can book the DJ's service direct.
1. B&B en-suites @£75/ guest based on two sharing an en-suite. Minimum of 2 guests @ £75 each per double en-suite room. Above 50 overnight guests, once all doubles are filled at £150 / room, B&B is £50/ guest, for extras in family rooms. Or £35/ guest (£70/ room) in budget Nurses Block.
2. See 'how to fit 50 guests in the castle' to fit in all your guests and see all related links on accommodation options and capacity.
3. See Planning your wedding at the Castle and follow this link to the forms and templates pages.
...the perfect venue for the best day of our lives and will always hold a special place in our hearts
KJ recommends The Official Craig y Nos Castle. "We got married here almost 8 weeks ago but it was just under 3 years ago that We fell in love with this beautiful castle. It is full of history, beauty and charm and is set in the most breath taking, beautiful welsh landscape! It made the perfect venue for the best day of our lives and will always hold a special place in our hearts. A massive thank you to all the staff at the castle for looking after us and our friends and family on our day and the many months leading up to it. But a special thank you to molly for being so attentive- I sent so many emails( mostly panicking about a small detail) but she always re assured me and nothing was too much trouble. If you are looking for a wedding venue then I would seriously recommend Craig y nos castle!!!!"
detailed pricing table
for all our main wedding packages