- Free Exclusive Use* of Conservatory for Wedding Reception
- Nicolini and Breakfast room lounges,
- Function room for evening do,
- Wedding Ceremony Room for Ceremony
We got married here on the 15th December and I couldn’t recommend this place enough . Fantastic food, venue, staff. Everybody was so helpful during the day and it all went so smoothly. Adrianne was amazing; she had everything down to a tea and couldn’t thank her enough for all the hard work she has put in
Sumptuous Three Course Wedding Breakfast in our Conservatory, white chair covers & bows
Evening Buffet - 6 choices from Evening Buffet Menu
Free Bridal Suite
Wedding Ceremony in our Grade One Listed Opera HouseGold Thrones for Registry Pictures and Signing
Free Exclusive use of beautiful glass conservatory with 'marquee style' draped ceiling for Wedding BreakfastSeparate Function room & Bar for evening Wedding Party
Gold Cheltenham chairs for dining, silver chairs for ceremonyTable linen and napkins in white, Cake stand and knife, free silver or gold candelabra with electric candles for a romantic atmosphere! Stunning Views and acres of beautiful country park - a romantic backdrop of a Castle overlooking Brecon Beacons on your special day.
- Enjoy free use of Ceremony Room for your Wedding Ceremony.
- Enjoy Welcome Drinks served with Chef's Selection of Canapes in the Nicolini Lounge!
- Enjoy a sumptous home cooked three course wedding breakfast in our Conservatory!
- Enjoy Free exclusive use of Conservatory for your wedding banquet & separate evening function room with Evening finger Buffet.
- Add extra all-day guests above first 50, for £79 each (Option A) for three course wedding breakfast, welcome drinks and canapes, evening buffet and welsh cakes. See rates for extra guests here.
- Extra 'Evening Only' Guests - £17 each.
detailed pricing table
for all our main wedding packages