1. Exclusive Use of the Conservatory
The Conservatory hire is £790 weekends, £592.50 weekdays. It is free for former Brides who have married at the Castle.
2. Two Choices of Catering - A Formal Dinner or a relaxed Afternoon Tea followed by an Evening Buffet:
For a formal sit-down occasion: decorate your dining tables with candles and table centres, have a formal seating plan and set everything up in the Conservatory much as you would for a wedding event.
Book a formal two course dinner from our Standard Wedding Breakfast.
Your formal dinner may be held in the afternoon. This would suit a full day event starting maybe at 1 or 2 pm, perhaps with welcome drinks served on the lawn or in the reception lounge for guests upon their arrival.
With an early luncheon you can add an evening buffet for the night, at £17/ head. You could have a smaller day event and invite separate 'evening only' guests for a larger evening do.
Or for an 'evening only' event, book your sit-down dinner for later in the evening and follow it on with dancing and a disco. You'd then not need an evening buffet as your party has dined later in the evening.
Alternatively and for a more informal event, do without a formal dinner and instead book a combination of an Afternoon Tea and an Evening Buffet, both for the same rate as the formal dinner option - £40/guest.
If the weather is fine you may have your afternoon tea served in the garden. If it is cooler or wet, take tea inside in our stunning Conservatory with its terraces overlooking the Country Park. A decision on this could be left to the day itself, as it is weather dependent.
Following Prince Charles's formal tea here, we have plenty of tiered cake stands. We can offer traditional teas with all the trimmings. Our Afternoon tea comprises a generous selection of delicate cut sandwiches, scones and cream and mouth-watering cakes, washed down with a pot of tea of your choice, and accompanied by a glass of Pimm's.
After tea, we change the room over for dancing and later in the evening we will serve your choice of Evening Buffet.
3. Late Bar for guests, Conservatory Disco/ Bar, and options for use of Main Bar and Function room
You can either use the main Patti Bar (non-exclusive use as we'll have other B&B guests staying), or we can stock up and staff your own personal mini-Bar (exclusive use) within the Conservatory (guests pay for their own drinks at the bar).
Larger Anniversary Parties of 80 or more guests will be able to use the main bar non-exclusively as we move B&B guests into the Function room for their evening meals.
The Function room could instead be used for your evening disco but only if your event is large enough to justify this room - 100 evening guests or more. As this means we're unable to offer evening meals to B&B guests (discouraging bookings) we will charge venue hire if youo use the main Function Room - see tariff for Patti Bar, Music Room & Billiard room. Free venue hire of the main Function room applies if 25 of your own party guests stay overnight. Your overnight guests would pay for their own rooms at £75 B&B/ guest based on two sharing an en-suite.
Most Wedding Anniversaries tend to be smaller and have their evening event and disco in the Conservatory.
4. Projector and Screen for streaming photographs and videos straight from your laptop. You can screen a selection of your Wedding Photographs and any memorable family Videos/ DVDs at your Party.
There is a discounted DJ Package - Pure DJ here. For 80 evening guests or more having an evening buffet, choose our Evening Entertainment Package as this has a load of extras on the DJ Package. This suits larger evening events for which you may want to add the Function room as above.
For smaller events, below 80 guests, there is enough room for the DJ and dance floor in the Conservatory.
Wedding Anniversary Party -
To book a viewing of Craig y Nos Castle
please use the quick-form below
Due to Coronavirus and any concerns you may have about travelling (though there are no cases yet in our immediate area), in addition to our standard viewings we are also offering 'viewings' by Skype / WhatsApp in order for you to take up this offer without having to come to the castle in person.
Wedding Anniversary Party
Tariff & Terms
1. You can book any available weekday Sunday to Thursday - see 2020 availability here. As Saturdays are primarily reserved for our main wedding packages, you can only book Saturdays for 'last minute dates' (dates within next 6 months and Jan Feb March of next year).
2. Minimum 40 guests weekdays, minimum 50 guests on Fridays. Saturdays if available 'last minute' also require minimum 50 guests.
2. Cost per guest £40.00
3. Weekday Venue Hire for the Conservatory is £592.50 and Weekend hire is £790. This is waived for Couples who have married at the Castle.
4. Accommodation for guests is optional but discounts apply to longer B&B stays with 50% off on the second night. Guests pay £150/ double en-suite based on two sharing for one night's B&B and £70 B&B the second and each subsequent night of a longer B&B stay.
5. To Book your Wedding Anniversary Party - you should first book a viewing and discuss your plans with one of our Wedding Planners.
If you wish to book a date, we will require an initial non-refundable deposit of £2,000.00, with the full balance payable one week before the Event. The deposit may be paid in 8 equal instalments of £250 PCM provided the full deposit is paid 3 months before the event.
|Weekend Wedding Package|
Wedding Package Selector - check which wedding package best fits your personal requirements
|Special Wedding Evening Entertainment Package|
detailed pricing table
for all our main wedding packages