Mid-Week Wedding Packages Terms and Conditions/
Features and Qualifying Criteria
1. (a) Exclusive use free of venue hire under this package includes the Conservatory Wedding Banqueting Room, Nicolini Lounge, Breakfast room lounge and the Ceremony Room for your Wedding Ceremony, but not the Function Room and Patti Bar (see 1 (c) below) .
2. Exclusive use means we will not hold another wedding on your wedding day and the ground floor function rooms that you are using will not have other guests present. However, we do offer mid-week 'dog friendly' B&B breaks so there will be a handful of other B&B guests staying on mid-week B&B breaks, if your guests have not filled all the en-suites. Our B&B guests will not have their evening meals in the castle on wedding nights, unless you opt not to use the Function room in the evening, in which case we may serve evening meals in any rooms you opt not to use, by arrangement with you.
4. Mid-Week wedding packages are only on Weekdays
5. Excludes Bank Holiday Mondays and the Sundays before Bank Holidays.
7. Guests can choose between a one night (at full wedding package tariff) or a two night (discounted mid-week) stay.
8. Includes numerous little extras some of which would be charged for by other venues:
(i) polished stainless steel cutlery,
(ii) cream or white linen napkins,
(iii) white or cream tablecloths,
(iv) cake stand (choice of several to choose from),
(v) cake knife,
(vi) candelabra (12),
(vii) display pedestals (2) for flowers,
(viii) children's high chairs,
(ix) Cheltenham gilt gold painted chairs,
(x) late bar at no extra charge and
(xi) your personal wedding planner on hand to assist throughout your day.
(xii) White chair covers (without coloured bows) at £1.25 each or £1.50 each with bows.
(xiii) Choice of red or blue carpet running down the 'aisle' in the Ceremony room (Blue is currently the smartest one)
9. Exclusive use free of venue hire under this package is specifically limited to the Conservatory Wedding Banquet Room, Nicolini Lounge, Breakfast room lounge and the Ceremony Room for your Wedding Ceremony. Exclusive use does not include the Function Room and Patti Bar, unless you upgrade to the Evening Buffet for a minimum of 75 guests.
10. Full Exclusive Use of all ground floor rooms, to include Function Room and Patti Bar for your evening party, is added, free of charge, when you take the Evening Buffet for a minimum of 75 guests.
Some weddings are getting smaller. Weddings used to have 120 - 150 guests, but now many weddings have less than 60 guests at the wedding breakfast and may not get the full 50 staying overnight. Smaller weddings do not merit full exclusive use of the castle at a weekend so we reserve the weekdays for our smaller weddings.
Evening Entertainment and use of bars after midnight
To reduce party noise for non-wedding B&B guests, the main function room should ideally be used for your evening entertainment instead of the Conservatory. The Conservatory becomes your day room and the Function Room is then your evening party room. So by upgrading to the evening buffet you get the use of both rooms at no extra charge.
The Wedding Party can then move through to the function room after the Wedding Breakfast, at around 7 - 8 pm.
Wedding Package Selector - check which wedding package best fits your personal requirements
|Special Wedding Evening Entertainment Package|