- This is our Castle Wedding Packages - 'Midweek Wedding Package - Terms & Conditions' Page.
2. Exclusive use means we will not hold another wedding on your wedding day and the ground floor function rooms that you are using will not have other guests present. However, we do offer mid-week 'dog friendly' B&B breaks so there may be a handful of other B&B guests staying on mid-week B&B breaks, if your guests have not filled all the en-suites. Our separate cellar bar may be used for these guests.
4. Mid-Week wedding packages are only on Weekdays Sun to Thurs.
5. Excludes Bank Holiday Mondays and the Sundays before Bank Holidays.
8. Guests can choose between a one night (at full wedding package tariff) or a two night (discounted mid-week) stay.
9. Includes numerous little extras some of which would be charged for by other venues:
(i) polished stainless steel cutlery,
(ii) white linen napkins,
(iii) white tablecloths,
(iv) cake stand (choice of several to choose from),
(v) cake knife,
(vi) candelabra (12),
(vii) display pedestals (2) for flowers,
(viii) children's high chairs,
(ix) Cheltenham gilt gold painted chairs,
(x) Our Bar closes at midnight however you can book a late bar for an extra charge
(xi) your personal wedding planner on hand to assist throughout your day.
(xii) White chair covers (without coloured bows) at £1.25 each or £1.50 each with bows.
(xiii) Blue aisle carpet running down the 'aisle' in the Ceremony room
To reduce party noise for non-wedding B&B guests, the main function room should always be used for your evening entertainment. The Conservatory is your day room and the Function Room is your evening party room. Your Wedding Party moves through to the function room after your Wedding Breakfast, at around 7 - 8 pm.
Wedding Package Selector - check which package fits your requirements