1. Free Exclusive Use of the Conservatory (worth £790 weekends, £592.50 weekdays) for former Brides who have married at the Castle and for 'Castle Members'. 4. Late Bar for guests / residents with an option for your guests to use either the main Patti Bar (non-exclusive use), or we can stock up and staff your own personal Bar (exclusive use) within the Conservatory itself (guests pay for their own drinks at the bar).
5. Free in-house DJ if above 50 guests (worth £250) - alternatively the in-house DJ can be hired independently for £250 if you have fewer than 50 guests.
The in-house DJ is Seamus who works at the Castle full time and he also has his own disco setup at the Castle 'ready to go'. His disco includes two smoke machines, one that produces a fog to enhance lighting and another that produces a low-lying dry ice effect.
He also has a 'short-throw' digital rear projector, which he uses to project any supplied photos onto the centre two screens on the DJ desk. (NB Bride in this example wanted 'everything pink', hence the pink lighting - you can choose your own lighting colours!)
6. Free Candy Cart stocked up with a selection of goodies (worth £125).
7. Welcome Drinks for all guests, either on arrival or served at a pre-arranged time.
8. Projector and Screen for streaming photographs and videos straight from your laptop - so you can even screen a selection of your Wedding Photographs or any memorable family Videos/ DVDs at your Party.
9. Option to swap the Luncheon or Evening Buffet at (3) above for our Afternoon Teas Package - with a stunning selection of sandwiches and cakes. Our Afternoon Teas are served on fancy three tier cake stands (one per guest) and include a pot of tea of your choice, two glasses of pimms and a generous selection of delicate cut sandwiches and mouthwatering cakes, scones and cream and luxury bites and nibbles.