Members Wedding Package Terms & Conditions
1. Minimum number for exclusive use of all the castle's ground floor function rooms, free of charge, is 125 day guests
2. Minimum number for wedding package is 75 guests, with discounted venue hire applying on lower numbers of guests - see more here.
3. Accommodation usage: There is no overnight requirement for guests to stay in the Hotel under this package.
4. 'Exclusive use' means that we will not hold another wedding on your wedding day. You have exclusive use of all function rooms on the ground floor.
5. Exclusive use does not include the En-Suites or the Nurses Block, which will probably have other B&B guests staying in them on a B&B only basis. The only way you can ensure exclusive use of the accommodation is if your guests fill the bedrooms, which is unlikely under this Package as there is no requirement to do so. We will not be serving evening meals to non-wedding guests, who will be informed that the main function rooms are for your sole use. We instead refer all non-wedding guests to local hostelries / the Penycae Inn for evening meals.
6. Members rates for accommodation: Members rates for accommodation use are discounted by 50%. However a Member may ONLY reserve three rooms for guests. In order for guests to gain discounted accommodation use, they would need to join the Members Club in turn, to gain the benefits of Membership.
To take up this Wedding package you will need to
join the Craig y Nos Castle Members Club as a Member
- it's free but you pay £30 PCM towards your Members Balance
In order to book a Members Club Wedding Package, you will need to join the Castle Members Club.
You will make monthly payments of £30 to build up your 'Members Balance', which you can then spend on Castle Services, B&B, Meals and Events (or put towards your Members Wedding).
Because you are able to spend your Members Balance, this means Membership does not actually cost you anything, however you are committing to making advance payments of £30 PCM against future use of services at the Castle.
When you book a wedding under the Members Wedding Package you will sign a Standing Order Mandate, or a Continuous Payment Authority (for credit card payments), to register with the Club.
Your £30 per month payments build up a useful balance on your account by the time the date of your wedding comes around. Your Members Balance is then credited against your final invoice when you settle your wedding account a couple of weeks or so prior to your wedding date.
You will benefit from additional savings as a Member, especially on Members discounted B&B stays. Visit this page to sign up to the Castle Members Club.
Please read carefully the terms of Membership, noting that Membership is a rolling annual contract. Your Membership automatically renews each year unless cancelled by you giving notice in writing to terminate your membership as of the next annual anniversary date. You may give notice at any time up to one month before the next anniversary of you joining the Club. Cancellation then takes effect on the relevant annual anniversary.
While it is anticipated you will wish to remain a Member for many years after your wedding date, and the Castle is looking to build up its Membership levels, should you wish not to renew your Membership at any time, for any reason, we ask that you be aware of and abide by the cancellation terms.
Members Tariff below 125 Guests
75 Guests = Venue hire at 50% of the £3,500 exclusive use regular tariff.
Patti Bar & Function Room for your evening party, Conservatory for your wedding reception and the Ceremony room (the theatre) for your wedding ceremony, reduced to £1,750
100 guests: Venue hire further reduced to £1050 (however it is better value to increase to 125 guests).
125 guests: You get the whole castle exclusive, no venue hire; Wedding Breakfast & Venue @ £50/ guest at 125 guests or more.