Wedding Tips: The Job Interview
How many couples interview their partner? Unheard of? Surely that's only for job applicants! Yet some writers have described becoming a wife as starting a new job or 'career'.
Indeed becoming a housewife is, if this is what you intend and are happy with, a new direction in life. How do you feel about giving up a work job or your own career? It could well be a permanent 'job change'.
So if you were to conduct an interview, what might you ask your partner about?
1) Children -
2) Finances and money. Any existing debt? Spending habits?
3) Family -
4) General future expectations -
5) Two careers or one, retirement plans
6) Day to day routines and sports, hobbies and interests etc.
7) Habits, day to day living style, tidiness/ untidiness, home builder or not bothered?
8) Belief systems and moral priorities/ honesty level.
9) Politics and religious beliefs and general attitudes etc?
10) What activities do you already like sharing? What activities do you not wish to share? Mutuality of interests?