Wedding Tips: Videographer
We do not see many weddings hiring a Videographer these days. Maybe it is a sign of the times. Obviously every wedding hires a Photographer but relatively few seem to be hiring Videographers. Another possibility is that as our SWOD (Special Wedding Offer Deal) is designed to save the Couple money, this means we are attracting more weddings where the Couples are not willing to spend quite so much on all the extras.
But also there are weddings where on account of the savings made on the wedding venue (e.g. exclusive use of castle venue free of charge if have over 50 guests staying under our our SWOD deal), there is more money left over for the extras.
So why might you hire a videographer?
1) You can be sure of capturing every moment in greater detail
2) More scope for stunning special effects
3) Capture key moments such as the wedding ceremony itself, and the First Dance
4) Prices from as low as £500
5) Couples admit they only appreciate the true value of the Wedding DVD after the wedding. This is an interesting finding. While the up-front cost may put Couples off, those couples that opted for a Videographer end up appreciating the value of having their wedding professionally filmed.
6) Couples cannot be everywhere so will miss some moments the Videographer will capture for them, enhancing their memories as they look back over scenes they may not have witnessed in person on the Wedding Day
7) Typical £900 package from one supplier includes: Arrivals: (at the Church or wedding location) of the Groom, the Best Man and the guests, the arrival of the Bride, the wedding ceremony (subject to permission), Signing of the register (subject to permission), Romantic montage feature, set to your choice of music, The official photographs. Reception venue: The wedding breakfast, The speeches, Cutting the cake, Approximately an hour-long Feature plus a short Highlights Montage, all edited to your choice of music.
For more details on Videographers see here.