Booking and Paying for the DJ
(1) You will enter into a direct contract with Pure Weddings DJ, not the Castle, for the Evening Disco he provides.
(2) £600 is paid directly by you to the DJ in two instalments.
(3) To book the Pure Weddings DJ you will need to pay him a £200 deposit. Once he confirms payment to us, we mark your account as having paid £200 towards SWEEP.
(4) The £400 remaining payment is due to the DJ 30 days prior to your Wedding. Once he confirms payment, we mark your account as having paid £400 towards SWEEP.
(5) You pay the Castle for the balance of SWEEP. This means you never pay more than £25/ head on the SWEEP when taken as an add-on to the Wedding Breakfast (or more than £35 per head for SWEEP as a stand-alone), irrespective of your actual guest numbers.
(6) You need 75 guests minimum for SWEEP as an 'add-on' and 100 guests for SWEEP as a 'stand-alone'.